Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, strawberry cheesecake overnight oats. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have strawberry cheesecake overnight oats using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats:
- Get 8 of Strawberry chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of Oats.
- Get 3/4 cup of Almond milk.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Greek yoghurt.
- Take 3 tbsp of Ricotta cheese.
- Take 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 10 of Almonds sliced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chia seeds.
Instructions to make Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats:
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Before serving, add extra almond milk if too thick. Serve topped with extra strawberries, if desired..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food strawberry cheesecake overnight oats recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!