Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Vegetable Khichdi (Kids Special) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Vegetable Khichdi (Kids Special) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian vegetable khichdi (kids special) recipe. You can cook indian vegetable khichdi (kids special) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Vegetable Khichdi (Kids Special):
- Take 50 grams of Tomato.
- Get 50 grams of Beans.
- Get 50 grams of Potatoes.
- Use 50 grams of Spinach (or any leafy vegetable – Saag).
- Use 50 grams of Cauliflower.
- Get 50 grams of Carrots.
- Get 50 g of Daliya (broken wheat).
- Take 50 grams of Mix Daal.
- Take 50 grams of Rice.
- Provide 1 Tea Spoon of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 Tea Spoon of Cumin (Whole).
- Provide 2 Spoon of Ghee.
- Take 1 of Tinch of Asafoetida (Hing).
Instructions to make Indian Vegetable Khichdi (Kids Special):
- Wash all the vegetables and finely chop them.
- Wash the Daliya, Mix Daal and Rice and keep it aside.
- Take two cups of water in a pressure cooker and keep it on high flame.
- Once the water is hot, add all the vegetables and the Daliya, Mix Daal & Rice.
- Add the Turmeric Powder and Salt to taste.
- Pressure cook this on medium flame until it's cooked (2-3 whistle blow) Remove this from the flame once done and pour it in a serving bowl.
- Take a frying pan and put it on flame, add Ghee, Cumin Seeds and Asafoetida one by one. Once the Cumin Seeds start crackling pour this on the ready hot khichdi..
- Serve it hot..
But a well-made khichdi is very delicious, protein packed, healthy and nourishing. Vegetable Fry recipe; Connect with us. Featured; Indian Regional recipe; North Indian recipe; Snacks; Deep fried recipe; Miscellaneous; Recipe for Kids; Sweets; Curry; Vegetable Fry recipe; Featured Bajra Khichdi Pearl Millet khichdi – Winter Special. Pearl Millet khichdi – Winter Special Millet is mostly consumed during winters.
If you find this Indian Vegetable Khichdi (Kids Special) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.