Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Enchilada casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Enchilada casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchilada casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as economically as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that difficult. A lot of it truly is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to enchilada casserole recipe. You can have enchilada casserole using 5 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Enchilada casserole:
- Get 2 1/2 lb of hamburger.
- Provide 15 small of tortillas.
- Prepare 1 lb of grated cheese.
- You need 1 can of green chiles.
- Get 1 can of Enchilada sauce.
Instructions to make Enchilada casserole:
- preheat oven to 350.
- brown hamburger.
- heat up enchilada sauce ( I use the big can ).
- put enough enchilada sauce in bottom of 13 × 9 baking dish to cover bottom but not too much.
- warm up tortillas.
- dip tortillas one by one in enchilada sauce.
- put 5 tortillas in the bottom ( I put 4 down and cut 1 to cover the rest of the dish instead of wasting another one ).
- drain hamburger and add green chiles to it.
- separate hamburger into 2 even halves.
- put 1 half of hamburger on tortillas in baking dish evenly.
- put even layer of cheese on top.
- layer tortillas the same as you did before.
- add hamburger and cheese the same way as before.
- layer tortillas again.
- layer cheese on top and add a little sauce on top.
- put in oven for 35 min.
If you find this Enchilada casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.