Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, nacho cheese dorito casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook nacho cheese dorito casserole using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 bag of nacho cheese doritos.
- Take 1 of dice onion.
- Take 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Make ready 1 can of cream chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of nacho cheese soup.
- Make ready 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- Take 1 bag of velveeta graded cheese.
- Take 1 bag of mexican graded cheese.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- Take 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Make ready 1 packet of taco season.
Steps to make Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole:
- In a large pot saute' in olive oil the onion and garlic for a few minutes and then add ground beef and brown. Add salt, pepper, and garlic salt..
- Add taco season, chicken soup, nacho soup and enchilada sauce and stir on low heat..
- In a glass or metal pan grease with butter and take the nachos and crunch up in bag. Spread a layer of chips to cover the bottom of the pan. Then add sauce from stove and the remaining chips. Take the two cheeses and cover the entire pan. Lastly sprinkle a little cilantro on top and place in oven at 350 for 25 minutes..
- You can change out beef and add chicken, plain diorite chips and green enchilada sauce..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food nacho cheese dorito casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!