Nacho Cheesey Broccoli.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, nacho cheesey broccoli. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nacho Cheesey Broccoli is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Nacho Cheesey Broccoli is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have nacho cheesey broccoli using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nacho Cheesey Broccoli:
- Prepare 1 lb of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 2 C of nacho cheese sauce.
- Make ready 2 of garlic cloves; creamed.
- Make ready 1/2 of red onion; large julienne & halved.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeños; seeded, halved, & thinly sliced.
- Take 1/2 of red bell pepper; large julienne & halved.
- Make ready as needed of kosher salt.
Instructions to make Nacho Cheesey Broccoli:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a medium sized casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl with a large pinch of salt..
- Transfer mixture to the casserole dish. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray and cover..
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until broccoli is tender and sauce is bubbling..
- Great served over rice..
- Variations; Shallots, pickled onions or jalapenos, roasted bell peppers or garlic, white pepper, black pepper, caramelized onions, avocado, basil, cilantro, chives, scallions, cauliflower, cayenne, parmesan, chickpeas, crushed pepper flakes, diced green chiles, potatoes, lemon,.
- Sage, spinach, thyme, white wine, arugula, asparagus, corn, chili powder, poblano, kale, leeks, horseradish, mushrooms, mustard, paprika, smoked paprika, shredded chicken, tomato, apple cider vinegar, rice vinegar, white wine vinegar, cumin.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food nacho cheesey broccoli recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!