Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is not true. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is going. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ramen noodles with ankake thick sauce recipe. To cook ramen noodles with ankake thick sauce you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce:
- You need 1 of packet Chinese-style noodles.
- Use 50 grams of Pork (offcuts, sliced belly, etc).
- Take 2 of leaves Chinese cabbage.
- Take 1/5 of Carrot.
- Use 2 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Chicken stock powder.
- Provide 1 of heaping teaspoon ☆Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 of heaping teaspoon ☆Soy sauce.
- Provide 300 ml of ☆Water.
- Provide 1 dash of ☆Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil (for finishing).
- Prepare 1 of for frying Oil.
- You need of For the katakuriko slurry.
- Get 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 tbsp of Water.
Steps to make Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce:
- Chop the Chinese cabbage and carrot into bite-size pieces. Remove the stems of the shiitake mushrooms, and slice thinly..
- Heat oil in a wok, and stir-fry the pork..
- When the colour of the pork has changed, add Step 1 ingredients, and continue stir-frying until everything is coated in oil. You don't need to stir-fry well..
- Boil the Chinese-style noodles in plenty of hot water, drain in a sieve, and transfer to a plate..
- Add the ☆ ingredients to Step 3, and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 2 minutes, and thicken with dissolved katakuriko in water. Drizzle with sesame oil, and stir once..
- Pour Step 5 ankake thick sauce on top of Step 4, and it's done..
- I like sprinkling lots of pepper on top..
If you find this Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.