Fricassee of Mixed Mushrooms over Smashed Rosemary Potatoes.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fricassee of mixed mushrooms over smashed rosemary potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fricassee of Mixed Mushrooms over Smashed Rosemary Potatoes is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Fricassee of Mixed Mushrooms over Smashed Rosemary Potatoes is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fricassee of mixed mushrooms over smashed rosemary potatoes using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fricassee of Mixed Mushrooms over Smashed Rosemary Potatoes:
- Prepare of Rosemary Potatoes.
- Take 10 oz of red creamer potatoes, cut in half.
- Get 2 of sprigs fresh rosemary.
- Get 1 tsp of rosemary sea salt.
- Get of Fricassee of Mixed Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of unsalted butter, divided.
- Get 1 small of onion, halved and thinly sliced.
- Make ready 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Make ready 12 oz of mixed fresh mushrooms, roughly chopped.
- Make ready 1 of Roma tomato, roughly chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh Italian parsley, chopped.
- Make ready 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
Instructions to make Fricassee of Mixed Mushrooms over Smashed Rosemary Potatoes:
- In a medium saucepot, combine potatoes, rosemary sprigs, a pinch of kosher salt and cover with water by one inch. Over high heat, bring to a boil, and remove both rosemary sprigs with a kitchen fork. Turn heat down to medium, and simmer until potatoes are tender and cooked through..
- While potatoes are cooking, heat a medium-large sauté pan over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and half of butter. When the butter has melted, add onion and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes until lightly browned. Add the mushrooms and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until cooked. Add the tomato and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Add the flour and cook for two more minutes while stirring to combine. Add 1/4 cup of water, a pinch of salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Turn down heat to low and simmer for 8-10 minutes..
- While the mushrooms are cooking, drain the potatoes in a colander and put them back in the pot they cooked in. Add rosemary sea salt, remaining butter and smash with a potato masher or kitchen spoon until fully incorporated..
- When the mushrooms have cooked, remove from heat, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Add fresh parsley. Divide the potatoes onto two plates, top with mushrooms. Serve and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food fricassee of mixed mushrooms over smashed rosemary potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!