Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. As soon as you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is going. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's beef/pork bones & winter vegetable soup😍 recipe. To cook mom's beef/pork bones & winter vegetable soup😍 you only need 24 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍:
- Get 500 g of Beef Bones, wash first (add 4 cubes Beef bouillon); or.
- Prepare of or 500 g Pork Bones, this one gives a sweet flavour to the soup!.
- Take of or 500g Chuck beef steak,wash, cut in 2.5cm×2.5cm size, or.
- Take 3 of medium Potatoes, peeled, dice into even 2,5cm cube size.
- Provide 2 cups of chopped Onions (pre-fried first in.
- Take 3 tbs of Rice Bran Oil: after halfway cook,then lift out&set aside).
- You need of Kettle with boiling water.
- Prepare 3 of medium Carrots, peeled, slice thinly then cut into 1.5cmx1.5cm.
- Take 2 of med Parsnip peeled, cut in small even size 1.5cmx1cm.
- Prepare 6 stalks of thick Celery (discard the leaves), slice.
- You need 1 of Leeks,wash,discard top green,keep the white stalk&slice finely.
- Prepare 6 of Curly Kale(black cabbage)leaves,discard the middle stem and.
- Take 5 of Red Curly Kale. Discard the middle, chop roughly the leaves.
- Use 150 g of Chard (Silverbeet),chop roughly the large leaves.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic (1 tbs minced garlic).
- Provide 6 cm of Fresh Ginger, chop very finely.
- Take 2 of fresh Tomatoes, chopped roughly (optional).
- Get 1 bunch of Parsley, chopped finely.
- Get 2 tbs of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Black pepper.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of ground Smoke Paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of ground Nutmeg.
- Provide 1 tbs of Cardamom tiny granules.
- Take 8 of whole Cloves.
Steps to make Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍:
- In a big pot for soup,put 1tbs Rice Bran oil & onions, stir-fry until onions are soft (half cook) then add Beef or Pork bones,salt,lots of water till the top&turn the heat up&cook for 10' then add all veges: Potatoes,Leeks,Parsnips,Carrots, Chard(Silverbeet),Kale(2 types),Tomatoes,Celery,Parsley,Garlic,Ginger,Salt,Black Pepper,CayennePepper,Smoke Paprika,Nutmeg,Cloves,Cardamoms,Beef bouillon,mix them all; put the lid on&when starts to boil then turn down the temp to low& cook simmering for 10'..
- Cook uncovered, taste the season, then put the lid back,turn heat at very low temp, cook until the beef is tender then turn off. Remove the pot from the stove. Ladle soup into serving bowls.😍To some loves to have their bowl of soup added with 3 tbs steamed rice..
The finished pork will be tender, flavorful and not greasy at all. These braised pork feet are moist, tender and flavorful. They are braised in a slightly sweet and savory master sauce until the skin and meat fall from the bone. See more ideas about Neck bones, Pork neck bones recipe, Soul food. This is an old recipe that my mom and grandma used to make when I was a child.
If you find this Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.