Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian Breakfast Scramble-Simple And High Volume recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Breakfast Scramble-Simple And High Volume recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Put together a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all great for raising your mood. This is because these nuts are rich in magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that tells your brain how you feel all the time. The more serotonin you have, the better you will feel. Nuts, in addition to elevating your mood, can be a great protein source.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian breakfast scramble-simple and high volume recipe. To make vegetarian breakfast scramble-simple and high volume you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian Breakfast Scramble-Simple And High Volume:
- Prepare 1 of Boca Burger, I prefer the All American Flame Grilled type. Any meat substitute will also work..
- Take 2/3 cup of Broccoli florets, fresh or frozen, steamed*.
- Get 1 large of Egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of Egg Whites (I use All Whites).
- Take 2 tbsp of Your favorite salsa.
- Take 1 of Salt, pepper.
- You need 1 of Optional–Red pepper flakes if you like some heat, sour cream/greek yogurt, and additional veggies of course..
Steps to make Vegetarian Breakfast Scramble-Simple And High Volume:
- Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium heat and add your Boca burger, cook as package suggests..
- When the burger is fully cooked, remove from the skillet to cool and cut it into bite-sized pieces..
- Spray the skillet with non-stick spray and add the egg plus the egg whites. Scramble the eggs, add salt and pepper if you wish..
- In a bowl add the steamed broccoli, cooked Boca burger, and cooked eggs. Add the salsa, stir, and you're set!.
- *Steaming fresh broccoli can be done either on the stovetop or in the microwave. If using frozen broccoli, follow the package directions to cook. Frozen broccoli is definitely faster for anyone out there looking to speed things up a bit in the morning..
- *You can also microwave the Boca burger, but if you're a little picky about texture like I am, taking the extra time to use the stove will be more ideal..
If you find this Vegetarian Breakfast Scramble-Simple And High Volume recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.