Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Veg chowmean indian Chinese style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Veg chowmean indian Chinese style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg chowmean indian Chinese style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg chowmean indian chinese style recipe. You can cook veg chowmean indian chinese style using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Veg chowmean indian Chinese style:
- Get 200 gm of Hakka or Chow Mein Noodles.
- Take 1 of Medium Sized Onion.
- Provide 1 of Carrot.
- You need 1 Cup of Sliced Cabbage.
- Provide 1 Cup of Sliced Colored Bell Peppers.
- Get 3-4 of Garlic cloves.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Green Chilli Sauce.
- Take 1/2 Tablespoon of Tomato Ketchup.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Sugar.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Black Pepper powder.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Cooking Oil.
Instructions to make Veg chowmean indian Chinese style:
- Bring 5-6 cups of water to a boil in a large pot. Add chow mein noodles to the boiling water along with a teaspoon of salt and a few drops of oil. Boil for 3-4 minutes until almost cooked. Then drain the hot water and transfer the noodles to a bowl of cold water. Drain and set aside..
- In the meantime, prepare all the vegetables. chop the garlic. Thinly slice the onions, carrots, cabbage and colored bell peppers..
- Heat some oil in a large deep pan. When the oil is hot, add garlic and stir for a couple of seconds. It shouldn't turn brown..
- Immediately add the sliced onions and cook for 1-2 minutes until the onions start browning very slightly..
- Then add the sliced carrots and cabbage. Sauté on high flame for a minute..
- Add the colored bell peppers. When making chow mein, all the vegetables need to be cooked on high, they are cooked but still crunchy to the bite..
- Now add some soy sauce, green chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, sugar, salt and black pepper powder to the wok. Stir to mix the sauce and spices with the vegetables..
- Add the boiled noodles to the wok..
- Cook for a couple of minutes on high flame till the noodles are completely cooked..
- Veg Chow Mein is ready. Serve it hot as a snack or along with any Indo-Chinese side dish..
Veg Chow Mein is a very tasty and popular stir-fried vegetable noodle dish from China. It's also one of the most popular street foods in India and a lot of other countries. It's strange but Veg Chow Mein is the first dish I ever cooked. I tried a few dishes before that too but mostly with the help of my mother. vegetable chow mein is one of the gems of Chinese cuisine, well known across the world! Indian style vegetable chowmein is not a very complex dish but has a very interesting mix of textures and flavours, which is sure to intrigue your senses.
If you find this Veg chowmean indian Chinese style recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.