Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate chip caramel cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate chip caramel cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for you. Some foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You were just waiting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in a certain amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while also relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become better. Now you know that applies to your mood as well!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip caramel cookies recipe. You can cook chocolate chip caramel cookies using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate chip caramel cookies:
- Get of all-purpose flour.
- Provide of vanilla extract.
- Use of baking soda.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Get of large eggs.
- Use of butter room temp.
- Provide of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of milk chocolate chips.
- Provide of caramel filled chocolate chips toll house.
- Use of If u cant find the toll house caramel use kraft caramel bites.
Steps to make Chocolate chip caramel cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream your butter and sugars together in one bowl, til creamy and combined. Add your eggs, vanilla, to the sugar mixture and combine. Add all your dry in a separate bowl except the chocolate chips and mix. While still beating add the dry a little at a time. Once all combined add your chocolate chips and fold in..
- Use two spoons or a cookie scoop and scoop the cookie dough on a parchment lined cookie sheet..
- Bake 9-12 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes and once cooled transfer to a cooling rack. This one batch of cookies. It makes 4 doz cookies..
Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – with gooey caramel centers, this cookie bar recipe is so delicious, everyone will ask for the recipe. Fold in the chocolate chips and crushed pretzels until evenly combined. While still warm, press a single pretzel into the top of each cookie. Serve with a cold glass of milk or on their own! Jump to the Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them.
If you find this Chocolate chip caramel cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.