Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lemon Pepper Salmon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Pepper Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Pepper Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon pepper salmon recipe. To cook lemon pepper salmon you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lemon Pepper Salmon:
- Use of salmon – cut into 4, 4 oz portions.
- You need of large lemons.
- Use of olive oil.
- Use of salt.
- Use of fresh ground black pepper.
- Provide of unsalted butter – cut into 8 thin slices.
Instructions to make Lemon Pepper Salmon:
- Grate zest of one lemon into a medium bowl. Cut both lemons in half. Squeeze the juice from 3 halves into the bowl (tip: hold one hand beneath the lemon as you squeeze to catch the seeds letting the juices run through your fingers). Set last lemon half aside..
- Add salt and pepper to lemon juice. Wisk to dissolve salt. While still wisking slowly add olive oil and continue wisking until well blended..
- Place salmon portions in a gallon size ziploc bag. Pour marinade into bag. Gently press all air out of bag to and gently "massage" to work marinade around coating all salmon pieces. Lay flat in fridge to marinate for one hour..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove salmon from marinade and place skin side down on a foil lined baking sheet. Top each piece with 2 slices of butter. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven squeeze last half of lemon over portions, serve and enjoy!.
- Alternate cooming: Can also be cooked on the grill! Start meat side down. Flip after 6 minutes. Top with butter and continue cooking another 6-8 minutes..
Prep the salmon: Mix the garlic, lemon pepper, lemon juice, and butter in a small bowl. Once the potato timer is up, use a spatula to move the potatoes to the side. Salmon is brushed with butter and soy sauce, and sprinkled with lemon pepper. So easy and quick, and so delicious! Works outdoors on the grill, too.
If you find this Lemon Pepper Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply