Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fantastic Green Onion & Char Siu Ramen Noodles with Dipping Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fantastic Green Onion & Char Siu Ramen Noodles with Dipping Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fantastic green onion & char siu ramen noodles with dipping sauce recipe. To cook fantastic green onion & char siu ramen noodles with dipping sauce you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fantastic Green Onion & Char Siu Ramen Noodles with Dipping Sauce:
- Use 50 ml of ☆ Mirin.
- Take 150 ml of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Take 100 ml of ☆ Vinegar.
- Get 100 ml of ☆ Water.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆ Chinese soup stock.
- Get 4 tbsp of ☆ Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆ Sesame oil.
- Use 4 of portions Chinese-style noodles.
- Use 3 of Japanese leek.
- Provide 1 block of Char siu.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sesame oil (for toppings).
- Get 1 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- Provide 1 of as required Chopped Japanese leek.
Steps to make Fantastic Green Onion & Char Siu Ramen Noodles with Dipping Sauce:
- Put the ☆ ingredients in a small sauce pan and bring to the boil. Cool down and chill (this is fantstic dipping sauce). I forgot to put up the photo….
- Slice the Japanese leek into 5-cm-length batons..
- Soften the leek by massaging with your hands. (This is important!).
- Cut the char siu into the same size as the leek. (This is my home-made one.).
- Mix with the sesame oil and doubanjiang spicy bean paste..
- Cook the noodles following the cooking instruction..
- Rinse the cooked noodles in ice water. Drain well. Chill really well..
- Transfer to serving dishes..
- Add some chopped green onions into your dipping sauce to your liking..
- Add some sesame seeds if you like..
If you find this Fantastic Green Onion & Char Siu Ramen Noodles with Dipping Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.