Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to begin with as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. You should change your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchiladas recipe. You can cook chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Enchiladas:
- Use 6 lbs of ground chicken or turkey.
- Take 2 cans of black beans.
- You need 2 cans of rotel.
- Take 2 packs of Goya Mexican rice.
- Get 24 of tortilla burrito.
- Take 1 cup of taco seasoning.
- Provide 32 ounce of Mexican cheese.
- Provide 60 ounce of Enchiladas sauce.
Instructions to make Chicken Enchiladas:
- Brown ground chicken and drain fat..
- Add taco seasoning and water. Let simmer 20 min..
- Cook rice. Follow rice directions. When cooked add to meat mixture..
- Add black beans and rotel to meat. Heat to boiling.
- Fill tortilla with meat mixture and roll. Place on greased pan.
- When pan is full pour enchiladas sauce over enchiladas and then cover with cheese..
- Bake 20 min to let cheese melt and heat everything up..
- Serve with chips and salsa.
If you find this Chicken Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.