Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to enchiladas recipe. You can cook enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Enchiladas:
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of tortillias (6 individual).
- Provide 1 lb of velveeta cheese.
- Take 1 can of Rotel.
- You need 1 of enchilada sauce (goes on top after its done).
- Take 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Use 1 packages of shredded cheese.
Instructions to make Enchiladas:
- cook the ground beef/chuck.
- mix in the taco seasoning after meat is done, follow instructions on taco seasoning pack.
- get a spoon (easier ) and fill in the tortillas with the ground beef, don't put alot, a little goes a long way.
- fold the tortillas after meat is in it, lay the fold face down, do that for each.
- the velveeta and rotel should be mixed, just like nacho cheese dip, melt it (note: when microwaved, it needs to be on medium, because on high it will scorch).
- pour the melted cheese dip over the tortillas.
- put as much as you want of shredded cheese on top as well.
- bake them on 350, 5 minutes or until the shredded cheese has melted.
- take out of the oven, squirt enchilada sauce on top, and your ready to go.
If you find this Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.