Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mie Ayam Jamur (Indonesian ramen) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mie Ayam Jamur (Indonesian ramen) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mie Ayam Jamur (Indonesian ramen) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Pick water over other products. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mie ayam jamur (indonesian ramen) recipe. To make mie ayam jamur (indonesian ramen) you need 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mie Ayam Jamur (Indonesian ramen):
- You need 150 g of button or straw mushrooms (sliced thinly).
- Use 400 g of chicken filet (diced) can be replaced with minced chicken.
- Get 3-4 of spring onion (sliced thinly), reserve some of the green part.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Provide 1 bunch of asian green, chopped lengthwise (I am using bok choy).
- Provide of Thin egg noodle.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of kecap manis (sweet soy).
- Take 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use of Soup broth.
- Provide 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 of chicken stock cubes.
- Use 1/2 tsp of white pepper (or less).
- Take of Salt (to taste).
- Use 1-2 pinch of sugar.
- Take of green onion (the green part only).
- Use 1 tbsp of the reserved juice from the chicken and mushroom gravy.
- Take of Seasonings (for serving).
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of each of fish sauce and sesame oil (more or less).
- Prepare of white pepper (to your liking, maybe 2 shakes).
Steps to make Mie Ayam Jamur (Indonesian ramen):
- It will be easier if you have everything chopped and ready to go. Chicken need to be cut really small, or you can swap it with minced chicken – I am using chicken tight fillet. (The red onion in this pic, was me not wanting to waste some leftover – is not mandatory).
- Heat oil on the wok, saute garlic and white part of the spring onion until aromatics and look golden brown..
- Add in the chicken pieces and brown the chicken. Add in oyster sauce, fish sauce, white pepper and kecap manis, mix well until chickens look cook..
- Add in mushrooms and mix well, mushroom will sweat and your chicken & mushroom gravy will started to look a bit wet. Stir for another 4-5 mins, or until the juice is thicken. Reserved 1 tbsp of the chicken and mushroom gravy. Turn off the heat and set aside. You can taste the food, and adjust (add a bit of water if stock is too salty).
- Prepare the soup broth by adding all broth ingredients in a sauce pan, bring to boil and set aside. You can cook the veggies stalk as well with the broth..
- Blanch the chopped asian veggies (leafy part), rinse with cold water once its done and set aside. (Or you can cook it with your noodle like me)..
- Prepare/cook the egg noodle, by following the instruction. You might want to rinse the egg noodle under cold water for a bit after cooking, to remove the starch. I like to use the fresh thin egg noodle for this one..
- You need to assemble the food now by putting the seasoning (for serving) in each serving bowl. Then add in cooked noodle to the bowl and mix well (just like when you were making instant noodle)..
- Arrange the chicken and mushroom gravy and asian green in the bowl, serve with the soup broth in a smaller bowl. Your Indonesian Ramen is now ready. I like to put some of the broth to my noodle bowl and mix everything before eating it..
- I would suggest to only cook enough noodle for consumption. You can freeze the remaining chicken and mushroom gravy if needed, but the noodle is best cooked to order..
If you find this Mie Ayam Jamur (Indonesian ramen) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply