Mashed Garlic Red Potato's. These red-skinned mashed potatoes are just the creamiest. They are always a hit with company. Just a warning: they are addictive!
Mash with the butter, milk, and salt. Smashed Garlic Red Potatoes mashed potatoes Super easy recipe! Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes – perfectly creamy, buttery and easy mashed red potatoes with roasted garlic, thyme, sour cream and milk.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mashed garlic red potato's. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mashed Garlic Red Potato's is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mashed Garlic Red Potato's is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
These red-skinned mashed potatoes are just the creamiest. They are always a hit with company. Just a warning: they are addictive!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mashed garlic red potato's using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mashed Garlic Red Potato's:
- Prepare 6-8 of red potatoes.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic (smashed).
- Take 2 Tbs of Dried Chives.
- Make ready 1 stick of butter (softened).
- Prepare 1 Tbs of salt.
- Make ready 1 Tbs of pepper.
- Make ready of (extra salt/pepper to taste).
Makes an easy side for your regular weeknight or holiday meat dish! Mashed potatoes are my go-to side dish for protein. These garlic mashed red potatoes are really easy to make. The thing that I wish could go faster is the time it takes to roast the garlic, but if you start the potatoes about halfway through the garlic roasting, it won't seem like it takes all that long.
Instructions to make Mashed Garlic Red Potato's:
- Wash and peal red potatoes. I leave on bits of peel just to give some color to the dish (optional)..
- Boil Potato until tinder. Drain, cover, and set aside..
- Mash cloves of garlic and chop sticks of butter into slices so that the butter can melt easier. Add chives, salt, and pepper to the potato's, then add mashed Garlic. Add half of the stick of butter and then mash the potatoes. Continue to add rest of butter as you go until it reaches the consistency you prefer. I prefer chunky mashed potatoes and usually go for a more Potato salad style consistency..
- Serve topped with gravy, more butter, cheese, or whatever toppings you like! Enjoy!.
You can even roast them a day in advance then just rewarm. These simple smashed red potatoes are flavored with garlic and butter. There are loads of variations, too, including mash with cheese or with herbs. No need for special devices or mashers, as the boiled potato's texture gives away to the fork with little effort, keeping some of its firmness and bite. These mashed red potatoes are packed with flavor, featuring garlic and Parmesan.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mashed garlic red potato's recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!