Fritos taco casserole. Frito Taco Casserole Recipe that is easy to make and perfect for family dinners! Crunchy, cheesy and made extra easy with always-on-hand staples like ground beef, onion and black beans—this weeknight casserole will have. Dorito Casserole – Turn taco night into a quick and easy casserole with layers of your favorite chips.
This casserole is loaded with a taco meat mixture that combines seasoned ground beef, refried beans, rice and much more. Flavorful ground beef, and melty cheese in a crunchy doritos crust. Dorito Taco Casserole recipe is layers of seasoned ground beef, Doritos, kidney beans, shredded cheese, lettuce, tomato and catalina dressing!
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fritos taco casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Frito Taco Casserole Recipe that is easy to make and perfect for family dinners! Crunchy, cheesy and made extra easy with always-on-hand staples like ground beef, onion and black beans—this weeknight casserole will have. Dorito Casserole – Turn taco night into a quick and easy casserole with layers of your favorite chips.
Fritos taco casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Fritos taco casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have fritos taco casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fritos taco casserole:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning mix.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1 can of seamless Cresent roll dough.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream.
- Get 1 cup of shredded chedder cheese.
- Get 3 cup of crushed fritos.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of salsa.
- Get 1/2 stick of melted butter.
Dorito Casserole – Turn taco night into a quick and easy casserole with layers of your SeductionInTheKitchen.com #slowcookercasserole #tacocasserole #doritorecipe. This Dorito casserole is layers of crushed Dorito tortilla chips, ground beef, salsa and This recipe starts with ground beef, which is cooked with onions, taco seasoning and. Everyone loves this crunchy and flavorful Dorito casserole. It's layered with lots of meat, cheese and (of course!) nacho cheese flavored Doritos!
Instructions to make Fritos taco casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown ground beef and drain off grease.
- Add taco seasoning mix and water to meat. Cover and simmer until water is absorbed. About 5 minutes..
- While the meat is simmering, spray pie pan with nonstick cooking spray and press dough into pan..
- Cover dough with 1 and 1/2 cups of crushed chips. Top with beef..
- Mix salsa and sour cream in small bowl and evenly spread on top of meat and chips..
- Spread cheese on top of this and then cover with remaining chips..
- Pour melted butter over top of entire casserole..
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes..
- Garnish with the traditional taco toppings and enjoy!.
These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! I originally found this taco casserole recipe in a Taste of Home magazine. I love it because the ingredients list isn't complicated and. Add taco seasoning and water and mix until well combined. Remove from heat and mix in sour cream and salsa.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fritos taco casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!