Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pillsbury croissant pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pillsbury croissant pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pillsbury croissant pizza recipe. To make pillsbury croissant pizza you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pillsbury croissant pizza:
- You need 1 of package of Pillsbury croissant rolls per pizza.
- You need 1 of jar of pizza sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of bacon bits.
- Get 1/4 cup of pepperoni.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh spinach.
- Use 1/2 cup of cooked italian sausage, skinned removed and chopped up.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of fresh parmesan.
- Get 1/2 of red onion, sliced thin.
- Use 1 of may use round pizza pan, or rectangular cooking sheet.
Instructions to make Pillsbury croissant pizza:
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease pizza pan with criso canola oil spray, unroll croissant dough and pinch together the holes to seal and openings.
- Spread pizza sauce on the dough leaving a 1/4 inch border around the pizza.
- Spread the first cup of cheese on the pizza, then add the pepperoni, cooked sausage, bacon bits, spinach and onions.
- Spread the remaining cup of cheese on the top of the toppings..
- Place pizza into the hot oven for about 10-15 mins, when done take out, let stand for 5 Mins and enjoy!.
The recipe, which makes six servings, requires just five ingredients: Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust, Muir Glen organic pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and butter. Desserts Keto Dessert Recipes Fancy Desserts Dinner Recipes Appetizer Recipes Drink Recipes Finger Desserts White Pizza Recipes Appetizer Party This pizza pocket recipe features one can of Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls and makes four servings to help you win dinner. While we suggest pepperoni and mozzarella cheese in this recipe, you can customize your own pizza pocket to your tastes (that's the benefit of making your pizza at home! Get one of our Easy crescent veggie pizza pillsbury.com recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Simple ingredients of crescent rolls, eggs, sausage, and cheese for this breakfast pizza recipe!
If you find this Pillsbury croissant pizza recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.