Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Homemade Deep-Fried Pickles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Deep-Fried Pickles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Deep-Fried Pickles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade deep-fried pickles recipe. To make homemade deep-fried pickles you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Deep-Fried Pickles:
- Provide 4-5 of Pickles (large) – The better the pickle the better the taste.
- Get of Cooking Oil (I use vegetable oil).
- Use 1 cup of ~ Breadcrumbs (I like seasoned panko).
- You need 1 cup of ~ Flour.
- Get of Garlic Powder (use a decent amount).
- Take of Paprika or Cayenne Powder (not too much).
- Provide of Black Peppercorn Pepper (as much as you desire).
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Get of Milk.
- Get of Ranch Dressing.
Steps to make Homemade Deep-Fried Pickles:
- First cut up the pickles into 1/4 inch pieces and set aside..
- Next mix all the dry ingredients (flour, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, paprika, and pepper) into a decent-sized mixing bowl..
- Then mix eggs and milk (just a little amount of milk is necessary) into a small mixing bowl..
- Now pour cooking oil in a medium-sized cooking pot on the stove. Start to heat the oil. You want the temperature to reach around 325° to 350°. Make sure to leave room for the pickles in the pot so the oil doesn't overflow..
- Next place the cut pickles (a couple at a time) in the egg wash (make sure to cover the whole pickle slices)..
- Then place the cut pickles in the dry ingredients (cover both sides of the pickle slices and pat the dry ingredients down on each side). And set aside..
- Wait till cooking oil is nice and hot and place the pickles into the oil. Be careful you don't splash the hot oil on you. You need to cook the slices in the oil for around 5-6 minutes. When they are golden brown on the outside they are done and ready to remove from the oil..
- While the pickles are cooking set up a plate with a large paper towel on it for the finished product. Use the correct utensil for removing items from the oil (they are metal spoon type items with holes in them for the oil to drain)..
- Finally, put some ranch dressing in a small bowl for dipping. Season with salt and serve warm (be careful they will be really hot right out of the oil). Enjoy!.
If you find this Homemade Deep-Fried Pickles recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.