Honey Lemon Yogurt Baked Donuts.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, honey lemon yogurt baked donuts. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Lemon Yogurt Baked Donuts is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Honey Lemon Yogurt Baked Donuts is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook honey lemon yogurt baked donuts using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Lemon Yogurt Baked Donuts:
- Make ready 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Take 2 tbsp of Honey.
- Take 80 grams of Yogurt (unsweetened).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of Grated lemon zest (just the yellow part).
- Make ready 50 grams of Unsalted butter (or unsalted margarine).
- Get of Glaze:.
- Take 6 tbsp of Icing sugar (powdered sugar).
- Get 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Steps to make Honey Lemon Yogurt Baked Donuts:
- In a bowl, beat the egg with a whisk..
- Add the honey, lemon juice, and lemon zest and mix..
- Add the yogurt and mix..
- Add the pancake mix and mix until no longer powdery..
- It's ready when the ingredients are thoroughly combined..
- Melt the butter in the microwave at 600W for 40 seconds. Add to Step 5 and mix well..
- When it becomes glossy and soft, the batter is done..
- Set the donut pan into the Vitantonio (donut maker) and lightly coat with butter. After preheating, fill the donut molds with the batter and bake for 5 minutes..
- They will look like this after 5 minutes of baking. Adjust the baking time to get the color you want..
- Remove the donuts from the pan and use kitchen scissors to cut off any excess dough. Let cool..
- Mix the glaze ingredients in a bowl with a spoon..
- Glaze the tops of the cooled donuts..
- Let the donuts rest on kitchen parchment paper until the glaze has dried..
- Once the glaze has dried, it will become translucent and opaque..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food honey lemon yogurt baked donuts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!