Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tijuanas enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tijuanas enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tijuanas enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tijuanas enchiladas recipe. To make tijuanas enchiladas you only need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tijuanas enchiladas:
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Get 1-28 oz of can of green enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of pace salsa verde.
- Get 1-8 oz of bag of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Take 1-4.5 oz of can of diced green Chile’s.
- Use of Sour cream to garnish.
- Use 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 packet of sazon seasoning (found in the Latin aisle).
Instructions to make Tijuanas enchiladas:
- Please chicken breast in a lightly oil pan and sauté until done shred with two forks and mix in red pepper flakes black pepper minced garlic onion powder and sazon and Chile’s. Add in half of the salsa verde and and the 1/2 of the green enchilada sauce and cheese and stir well..
- Scoop into warm corn or flour tortillas and roll up placing on a plate. Top with remaining salsa verde and green sauce and sprinkle with shredded cheese and sour cream..
If you find this Tijuanas enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.