Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ramen recipe. To cook ramen you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ramen:
- Take 6 cups of broth.
- Take 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, diced.
- Take 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 of small piece of ginger (about 3-inch), diced.
- Provide 0.5 ounces of dehydrated mushrooms (eg. shiitake).
- You need of olive oil (eg. sesame, grape seed or olive).
- Use 8 ounces of noodles.
- Provide of toppings (eg. boiled eggs, spinach, mushrooms, tofu, carrots…).
Instructions to make Ramen:
- In a large pot, add 2 tbsp of oil, garlic, ginger, and onion. Sauté, stirring occasionally for 5-8 minutes..
- Add 1 cup of the vegetable broth and scrape up any bits that stuck to the bottom. Add remaining 5 cups of the broth, soy sauce, and dehydrated mushrooms, stir..
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat, then reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer for at least 30min. The longer it cooks, the more the flavor will deepen and develop. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed..
- Prepare any desired toppings (eg. eggs, spinach, mushrooms, carrots, tofu…)..
- Boil the noodles according to package instructions. Once ready, drain and set aside..
- Strain broth and reserve mushrooms for serving. Place the ramen noodles in serving bowls. Top with strained broth and the toppings..
If you find this Ramen recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.