Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatless enchilada pasta 🍝 recipe. You can cook meatless enchilada pasta 🍝 using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝:
- Use 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- Take of Salt for boiling water.
- Use of Olive oil (just enough to coat bottom of pan).
- Get 2 of onions, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- Get 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- Get 2 cans (10 ounce) of red enchilada sauce.
- Use 2 cans (10 ounce) of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (4 ounce) of diced green chilis.
- Use 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Provide of Shredded Mexican cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝:
- In a large pot heat some olive oil……
- Sauté your onions and green pepper for several minutes…….
- Add your minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now add in your black pepper, taco seasoning mix, red enchilada sauce, Rotel diced tomatoes, diced green chilis and chicken broth, heat to boiling…….
- Reduce heat and cover pot…….
- Continue to cook on low heat for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally…….
- Meanwhile boil your pasta, don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Boil pasta until al dente, drain then add to enchilada sauce mixture……
- Mix thoroughly……Let pasta stand for several minutes before serving, the longer it stands the thicker the sauce gets !! 🤗.
- Top with sour cream and shredded Mexican cheese and enjoy 😉!!.
If you find this Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.