Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, strawberry cheesecake muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have strawberry cheesecake muffins using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins:
- Prepare of Streusel Topping :.
- Make ready of brown sugar.
- Make ready of all purpose flour.
- Get of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of unsalted butter, cold and cut into small pieces.
- Make ready of Muffin Batter :.
- Take of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Make ready of granulated sugar.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Make ready of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Make ready of plain yogurt or sour cream, at room temperature.
- Take of vanilla extract.
- Get of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Get of baking powder.
- Take of salt.
- Get of fresh or frozen chopped strawberries (if using frozen, do not thaw).
- Take of Cheesecake Filling :.
- Make ready of cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- Get of large egg yolk, at room temperature.
- Get of vanilla extract.
- Take of granulated sugar.
Steps to make Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Prepare a muffin pan by either lining it with cupcake liners or spraying the tins with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside..
- Make the streusel : In a small bowl, toss together the brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut in the butter using a pastry knife or by mixing with a fork until the mix resembles coarse crumbs. Set it aside..
- Start the muffins by beating the butter in a medium bowl using a hand held mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Beat for 1 minute, until smooth and creamy, then add the sugars and beat until all creamed together. Add the eggs, yogurt (or sour cream) and vanilla extract. Mix until completely combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Then pour the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk together until combined and little lumps remain. Then use a wooden spoon or a rubber spatula to fold in the strawberries. The berries may bleed a little, creating a pink-ish batter..
- Make the cheesecake filling by beating the cream cheese in a medium bowl using either a hand held mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment until creamy. Then, beat in the egg yolk, vanilla extract and sugar until combined..
- Spoon about 1 tbsp. of muffin batter into the bottom of the muffin tins, then 1 spoonful of cheesecake batter, then more muffin batter, filling them up to the top. It's ok if some cheesecake mixture is showing through in some spots. Sprinkle each muffin with streusel and press it down gently so it sticks..
- Bake the muffins for 5 minutes at 425°F, then, keeping the muffins in the oven, lower the temperature down to 350°F and bake for an additional about 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean..
- Allow the muffins to cool for 10 minutes in the muffin pan, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. Store covered in the fridge for up to 5 days. Muffins can also be frozen for up to 2 months. Just thaw in the fridge overnight..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food strawberry cheesecake muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!