Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best cracker fried chicken strips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to cracker fried chicken strips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as economically as they should. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cracker fried chicken strips recipe. To cook cracker fried chicken strips you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook cracker fried chicken strips:
- Use of skinless chicken breast strips.
- Provide of vegetable all.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- You need of eggs beaten.
- Get of milk.
- Provide of saltine crackers crushed fine.
- Provide of peprika powder.
- Get of garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
Steps to make cracker fried chicken strips:
- take a frying pan and let heat up, pour ur vegetable oil into frying pan let heat up to 280°F, useing the thermometer or set heat to 5 on ur electric stove. on gas stove medium heat for a minute or two..
- mix egg and milk together.beat well, in one bowl put flour, and for saltine crackers crumbled in a ziplock bag .add the four seasonings to the crackers.shacking bag well..
- take a strip.of chicken dip in egg, flour ,egg then crackers crumbs. now repeat steps on the remaining strips ..
- add about 3 to 4 strips at a time, fry on each side for 4 1/2 minutes.if larger pieces fry then a lil longer or cut them down to fry..
- when they are golden color, flip them. take out one at a time placeing them on papertowels… continue frying all pieces until done..
- serve when hot or warm…these are good..
Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Pour cheese crackers into a resealable bag and crush with a rolling pin until they become finely ground. Baked instead of fried and coated in whole-wheat cracker crumbs, these tender chicken strips are a much healthier alternative to fast food or frozen chicken nuggets. Serve them hot out of the oven with a kid-friendly dipping sauce like honey-mustard, barbecue, or ranch, or let them cool and pack them in. Written by. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) These spicy chicken strips are excellent for an everyday meal or make them for a tailgating party, weekend game gatherings, or picnics.
If you find this cracker fried chicken strips recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.