Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy chicken enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy chicken enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy chicken enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken enchiladas recipe. You can have easy chicken enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy chicken enchiladas:
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of large cans of green enchilada sauce.
- Provide 2-8 oz of packages of shredded Mexican style cheese.
- Use 2 cans of tomatoes with green Chile’s.
- Use of Garlic powder, pepper, salt, chili powder or red pepper flakes to your liking.
- Take 12 of flour tortillas.
- Get 1 of jalapeño thinly slice for garnish (optional).
Steps to make Easy chicken enchiladas:
- Pan fry or boil chicken breasts until done and shred.
- Mix chicken with 1 can of green sauce, both cans of tomatoes and Chile’s and spices and 1 bag of cheese and mix throughly.
- Place 2-3 tablespoons of chicken mixture in tortillas and roll up placing seam side down in a 13×9 baking pan that you poured half the can of the remaining green sauce in so they don’t stick to the pan..
- Pour remaining half of green sauce over the top of the enchiladas and top with the other bag of cheese. Cover and bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes until heated all the way through and cheese on top is melted. Top with sliced jalepenos if you desire and top with sour cream as well. These are simple, easy and can be held in the fridge for usually up to 5 days..
If you find this Easy chicken enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.