Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Sour cream Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Sour cream Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Sour cream Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Select water over other products. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken sour cream enchiladas recipe. To cook chicken sour cream enchiladas you only need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Sour cream Enchiladas:
- You need 3-4 cups of cooked shredded chicken (I used rotisserie chicken).
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow or white onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Take 1 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- Use 1 of large can enchilada sauce.
- Get 3 cups of shredded cheese (I use mexican blend).
- Prepare 6-10 of flour tortillas.
Instructions to make Chicken Sour cream Enchiladas:
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large pan over medium heat, heat a teaspoon of olive oil. Add the onions and cook until translucent. Stir often. Combine chicken and onions in the frying pan. Stir until well combined..
- Pour ½ cup of enchilada sauce over the chicken and onion mixture- just enough to coat the chicken..
- Add the sour cream and parsley, stir until well combined..
- Once the sour cream and parsley are fully combined, turn off the heat. Now add the shredded cheese. I usually add 2-3 cups sometimes more depending on how cheesy I want it. I like this mixture to be creamy and cheesy. Once the cheese is melted and combined with the chicken and sour cream mixture taste it to see if needs anything more. More sour cream? More cheese perhaps? More sauce? Adjust it how you want it..
- Now it's time to fill the tortillas and make the enchiladas. (Spray your baking dish with non stick spray first.) Now just pour enough sauce in a baking dish to cover the bottom of the dish..
- Now take a tortilla and spoon some sauce on the tortilla. Next spoon on some of the chicken mixture..
- Roll up the tortilla and place it in the baking dish. Repeat steps to make enough tortillas to fill your baking dish or until the chicken mixture is used up..
- Pour enchilada sauce over the completed enchiladas. Spread it evenly over the top..
- Top with more shredded cheese and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Now they are ready for the oven. Cover with foil and bake 20-30 minutes. Remove the foil for the last 10 minutes of cooking. Since the chicken is pre cooked, you only need to bake them long enough for the sauce to start bubbling, tortilla edges are slightly crisp and the cheese is melted..
If you find this Chicken Sour cream Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.