Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Bokchoy Pickle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Bokchoy Pickle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade bokchoy pickle recipe. To cook homemade bokchoy pickle you need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Bokchoy Pickle:
- Provide 1 kg of bokchoy.
- Provide 5 cups of rice.
- Use 3 L of (about 1.5 quart) water.
- Provide 100 gr of salt.
- Prepare 70 gr of sugar.
Steps to make Homemade Bokchoy Pickle:
- Wash the rice with the water until the water looks white. Drain the rice and put the water in a pot. Use the rice for other thing..
- Boil this water, then get 3 litre out if it. If it's not enough, add hot water until it gets 3 litre..
- Stir in the salt and sugar until they're dissolved. Transfer to a container. Let it cool down to room temperature..
- Rince the bokchoy until clean (no dirt in between the inside stem). Cut them half if they're big..
- Arrange the bokchoy into the water..
- Put the weight on it so that all the bokchoy are completely submerged in the water. I used a mortar as the weight..
- Close the container. Leave at room temperature for 6 days..
- After 6 days, drain bokchoy. Rinse with clean water. Store in a closed container in the refrigerator. They can also be put in a container per serving then freeze it..
If you find this Homemade Bokchoy Pickle recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.