Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ground Beef Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground Beef Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. If you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, use the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ground beef enchiladas recipe. To cook ground beef enchiladas you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ground Beef Enchiladas:
- Get 1 lb. of Ground Chuck.
- Take 1/4 C of Diced White Onion.
- Provide 1 can of Chili Beans (undrained).
- Get 1 (14 oz) of can Red Enchilada Sauce.
- Provide of Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 2 C of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Use 1 (4 oz) of can Sliced Black Olives.
Steps to make Ground Beef Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray..
- In large pan, add ground chuck and onion and cook until meat is browned. Drain..
- Add beans and 1/4 C of the Enchilada Sauce to the meat mixture and simmer for 8-10 mins on low heat. Remove and let cool for about 5-6 mins in order to handle..
- Add Meat/Bean mixture and a small portion of the cheddar cheese onto each tortilla and roll. Place each into the baking dish with seam facing down..
- Pour remaining sauce and sprinkle remaining cheese and olives on top..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes after removing..
If you find this Ground Beef Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.