Caramel Chocolate Baked Donuts.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, caramel chocolate baked donuts. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Chocolate Baked Donuts is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Caramel Chocolate Baked Donuts is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook caramel chocolate baked donuts using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Chocolate Baked Donuts:
- Get of Caramel.
- Get 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of Water.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 20 grams of Sugar (I recommend light brown sugar).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Make ready 50 grams of ☆Cake flour.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ☆Baking powder.
- Take 1/2 of bar Chocolate bar (or chocolate chips).
Steps to make Caramel Chocolate Baked Donuts:
- Put the egg and sugar into a bowl and mix well until thickened. Add the vegetable oil and mix..
- Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Put the caramel and sugar in a pot and heat until brown (until you think it looks a little over-browned.).
- Remove from the heat. Add the water. (Be careful of splatters!).
- Pour the caramel into the bowl from Step 1 and quickly mix together. (It will harden quickly, so mix right away!!).
- Once it has thickened, sift in the ☆ ingredients and mix well..
- Add the chopped up chocolate and lightly mix. Fill the donut molds with the batter..
- Bake for 10~15 minutes in the preheated oven. (For me, it was about 13 minutes.).
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food caramel chocolate baked donuts recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!