Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Turkey Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as efficiently as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey enchiladas recipe. You can cook turkey enchiladas using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turkey Enchiladas:
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 can of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 4 of flour tortillas (12in).
Steps to make Turkey Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Cook turkey and onions in a sauce pan..
- Add cooked rice to meat..
- Add about a cup of enchilada sauce to the meat, and a half cup of cheese..
- Put the meat mixture on your tortillas and roll them up..
- Put a half cup of enchilada sauce into square cake pan, set enchiladas flap down in the sauce..
- Top with remaining cheese and pop in the oven until warm and bubbly..
If you find this Turkey Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.