Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Enchilada Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchilada Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Ingesting water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to enchilada casserole recipe. You can cook enchilada casserole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Enchilada Casserole:
- Use 2 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 (8 oz.) cans of tomato sauce.
- Take 1 can of Mexicorn, drained.
- Get 1 can (10 oz.) of enchilada sauce.
- Take 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 12 of (5") corn tortillas, divided.
- You need 2 cups (8 oz.) of shredded cheddar cheese, divided.
Instructions to make Enchilada Casserole:
- Cook beef and onion until done. Drain fat..
- Preheat oven to 375°. Stir tomato sauce and next 6 ingredients into meat mixture. Bring to a boil stirring occasionally..
- Place half of the tortillas in bottom of a greased 9 x 13" baking dish. Spoon half of the beef mixture over tortillas, sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Repeat layers..
- Bake 15 minutes. Serve with sour cream..
If you find this Enchilada Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.