Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Additive-Free Homemade Salt-flavored Ramen recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Additive-Free Homemade Salt-flavored Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Additive-Free Homemade Salt-flavored Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to additive-free homemade salt-flavored ramen recipe. To make additive-free homemade salt-flavored ramen you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Additive-Free Homemade Salt-flavored Ramen:
- You need 270 ml of Chicken stock.
- Take 70 ml of Seafood stock.
- Take 2 tsp of Chicken fat.
- Get 3 of cm Green onion (finely chopped).
- Take 3 grams of Salt.
- Provide of For the topping:.
- Take 2 of pieces Simmered pork.
- Get 1 bunch of Boiled spinach.
- Use 1 of Marinated eggs.
- You need of For the noodles:.
- You need 1 of pack Your choice of noodles.
Steps to make Additive-Free Homemade Salt-flavored Ramen:
- Pour hot water into a bowl to warm it. An easy way is to pour water into a bowl and then microwave it..
- When the bowl is warmed, pour out the water. Add the finely chopped green onions and chicken fat to the bowl..
- You want the noodles to finish boiling and the soup to be ready around the same time, so the timing is important. It's a good idea to visualize the whole process before you start..
- Before boiling the noodles, heat the two kinds of stock. Make sure it's easy for you to measure the amount of stock ahead of time. Add salt to the chicken stock..
- Begin boiling the noodles..
- Just before the noodles are finished boiling, add both types of stock to a bowl and stir gently..
- Drain the noodles and put them in the bowl. Top with the toppings and it's done! Enjoy it while it's hot..
If you find this Additive-Free Homemade Salt-flavored Ramen recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.