Baked Donuts No Flour or Eggs.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, baked donuts no flour or eggs. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Donuts No Flour or Eggs is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Baked Donuts No Flour or Eggs is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook baked donuts no flour or eggs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Donuts No Flour or Eggs:
- Prepare of Silken tofu (not drained).
- Get of Soy milk.
- Get of Vegetable oil.
- Make ready of Beet sugar (or regular sugar).
- Get of Kinako.
- Get of Okara powder.
- Get of Rice flour.
- Get of Baking powder.
- Get of Sesame seeds (I used white).
Steps to make Baked Donuts No Flour or Eggs:
- Break the tofu finely in a sieve or blend into a paste in a food processor..
- Add all ingredients into the tofu and mix well..
- Pour the dough into donut molds, like a silicone mold, and bake in a 355°F/180°C preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes..
- Cool on a rack or in a sieve..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food baked donuts no flour or eggs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!