Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Chicken Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Start with replacing the bulbs. This will go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You should upgrade your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that difficult. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken enchiladas recipe. You can have baked chicken enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Chicken Enchiladas:
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Get 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. cream cheese, softened.
- Provide 1 cup of sour cream.
- Get 2 cups of salsa (I use Pace Picante).
- Use 1 can of Rotel, drained.
- Use 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Take 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. Colby Jack Cheese.
- Prepare 20-25 of corn tortillas.
- You need of Toppings: sour cream, green onions.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook chicken either in pressure cooker or stovetop with seasonings as desired. Once cooked, drain off juices and add Rotel..
- Shred completely and set aside..
- Shred cheeses and set aside..
- Slice up green onions if desired for topping and set aside..
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add in 1 cup of salsa and 1/2 of each of the cheeses. Mix until well combined..
- Fold in the chicken completely..
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and heat up in microwave until soft and pliable..
- Coat 2 baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray and spread out 1/2 cup of salsa between the two on bottom of dishes..
- Fill each tortilla with a heaping spoonful of filling and roll up; place seam side down in pans. Spoon remaining 1/2 cup salsa over the tops..
- Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
If you find this Baked Chicken Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.