Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Canned Tuna or Sardines con Pasta – Canned Goods Leveled Up #lockdown recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Canned Tuna or Sardines con Pasta – Canned Goods Leveled Up #lockdown recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. You should also understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
Also when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition required for looking after your health. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
For those who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to canned tuna or sardines con pasta – canned goods leveled up #lockdown recipe. You can cook canned tuna or sardines con pasta – canned goods leveled up #lockdown using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Canned Tuna or Sardines con Pasta – Canned Goods Leveled Up #lockdown:
- Prepare of Base Ingredients.
- Provide of Tomato, sliced.
- Get of Onion, sliced.
- Prepare of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare of button mushrooms, sliced.
- Take of bell pepper, julienned (optional).
- Prepare of Few stalks green onions, chopped (garnish).
- Use of tsps fish sauce (or use salt, to taste).
- You need of Cooking oil for sautéing.
- Provide of water.
- You need of Canned Sardines.
- Use of Sardines in tomato sauce – coarsely mashed with a fork.
- Prepare of Canned Tuna.
- Provide of Tuna in oil or your flavor choice.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Use of servings pasta of choice.
Instructions to make Canned Tuna or Sardines con Pasta – Canned Goods Leveled Up #lockdown:
- Prepare the Base: Sauté in oil onions, garlic until fragrant. Mix in tomatoes and mushrooms. Add water and cover. Let the tomatoes juice up and get soft (for flavor)..
- Check if the tomatoes are ready. Add a bit more water if it's too dry. Sauté with spatula. Then add in your canned sardines or Tuna (including sauce). I coarsely mashed the fish pieces while in the pan..
- Add bell peppers if desired, and a sprinkle of green onions. Season with salt or fish sauce. Taste and let simmer a few minutes. Have you boiled your pasta while sautéing? :).
- PASTA: Boil pasta in pot according to package instructions until al denté. Don't forget to add a bit of salt and oil (in pasta water)..
- Transfer sardines/tuna to a bowl before plating with pasta. Below photo: canned sardines con pasta. Enjoy!.
- Below photo: canned tuna con wheat pasta. Enjoy!.
- VARIATION: These dishes are also great with good bread, like a sliced toasted baguette, to dip or to top. :).
You can toss them on straight from the can, fry them up, or grill them. Either way, sardines make a fun pizza topping. Get a recipe: Classic Margherita Pizza. Sardines work wonders in so many different types of pasta dishes: Add them to pasta tossed with marinara or pesto, or mix them into a carbonara. Compare Sardine to Tuna by vitamins and minerals using the only readable nutrition comparison tool.
If you find this Canned Tuna or Sardines con Pasta – Canned Goods Leveled Up #lockdown recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.