Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cornbread Chicken Strips with Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cornbread Chicken Strips with Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cornbread Chicken Strips with Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Perhaps the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cornbread chicken strips with sauce recipe. You can have cornbread chicken strips with sauce using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cornbread Chicken Strips with Sauce:
- Prepare of —Cornbread Chicken——–.
- Take 2 pounds of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Get 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Provide 2/3 cup of buttermilk cornbread mix, self-rising.
- Take of —-sauce——-.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 1-1/2 tablespoon of red wine vinegar.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of dill weed.
- Get 1 cup of crumbled Bleu cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley flakes.
- You need to taste of seasoned salt.
- Use of -oil——.
- Use as needed of peanut oil to medium fry.
Steps to make Cornbread Chicken Strips with Sauce:
- Heat oil..
- Slice the chicken strips and season.
- Add cornbread mix.
- Fry into batches.
- Turn as needed.
- Move to paper towels to absorb excessive oils.
- Repeat till all chicken is done.
- Mix the Bleu cheese, parsley, dill weed, mayonnaise, and vinegar, and sour cream..
- Mix well add seasoned salt to taste..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Cornbread Chicken Strips with Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.