Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Greek style chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek style chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to greek style chicken recipe. To make greek style chicken you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek style chicken:
- Take 3 kg of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- Use 1/3 bunch of of parsley.
- Take 1/4 cup of greek oregano.
- You need 1 of lemon rind.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1 tbsp of cracked pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 1 of salt.
Instructions to make Greek style chicken:
- Preferably the night before get all ingredients except thighs and salt and put in blender to make make a marinade.
- Now take thighs and put in plastic bag with marinade and leave overnight in fridge.
- Get charcoal spit going..
- Now take the thighs and individually salt them on 1 side putting it on the spit rod so the unsalted side is in contact with salted side.
- While turning sprinkle a little more salt and squeeze lemon over. This should take 2 – 2 1/2 hours. Simply use electric knife to cut chunks off and serve with salad, pitas and tzatziki. Enjoy.
- If you dont have a spit the chicken can be cooked on a grill.
This chicken marinade works equally well with skin-on or skinless chicken. Trim the chicken breasts of any extra tendrills or pieces of fat and pat dry before adding to the marinade. Place chicken in a large bowl, and pour marinade over. For best flavor, use bone-in, skin-on chicken pieces. You can also portion a whole small chicken into pieces to use in this recipe.
If you find this Greek style chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.