Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Greek Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Greek Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Greek Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked greek chicken recipe. To make baked greek chicken you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Greek Chicken:
- Provide 2 of Lemons.
- Take 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1 of Red onion cut into thick slices.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pitted Kalamata olives.
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of Greek seasoning.
- You need 4 clove of of garlic peeled.
- Get 1/2 cup of Hummus.
- Provide 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 pints of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
Instructions to make Baked Greek Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 450°F Zest one lemon. Place zest in bowl and add olive oil, onions and olives. Toss to coat and place at bottom of baking dish..
- Cut chicken into tenders (slice parallel to cutting board and cut each half into 3. Season with salt, Greek seasoning and pepper and place on top of bed of onions/ olives. Tuck garlic under chicken to keep from burning..
- Spread hummus evening on chicken. Squeeze juice out of zested lemon. Add zested/squeezed lemon runes to pan. Top with paprika..
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes. Add tomatoes to perimeter of pan, then drizzle balsamic vinegar over tomatoes. Return to oven for 15-20, or until chicken is done. Serve on bed of spinach or as a pita sandwich. Optional additions: top with Feta , tatsiki sauce, roasted red peppers, pepperoncinis, hummus or cucumbers!!.
If you are looking for a quick dinner recipe, boneless, skinless chicken thighs are going to help you out. A yogurt marinated chicken that's beautifully tenderized and infused with terrific garlic and oregano flavours! If you're new to the magical powers of yogurt marinades, this baked Greek Chicken is going to convert you for life! Brought to you in partnership with Farmers Union Greek Style Yogurt. Easy sheet pan baked Greek chicken is a delicious recipe with lemon, garlic and herb potatoes.
If you find this Baked Greek Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.