Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Beer Battered Deep Fried Pickles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Beer Battered Deep Fried Pickles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Beer Battered Deep Fried Pickles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy beer battered deep fried pickles recipe. To cook spicy beer battered deep fried pickles you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Beer Battered Deep Fried Pickles:
- Take 1 of dill pickles (I only use the always refrigerated Claussen dill pickles, the halves are best).
- Get 1 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of season salt (more or less to taste).
- Use 3/4 tsp of cayenne pepper (more, less, or omit to taste).
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 cup of beer of choice.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Take 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of vegetable oil for frying.
Steps to make Spicy Beer Battered Deep Fried Pickles:
- Drain the juice from the pickles. Slice pickles to desired thickness. I slice mine about 1/4 of an inch. Dry slices as much as possible with a paper towel..
- Preheat oil (at least an inch deep) to 375˚ (I use an electric skillet). While oil is heating, prepare batter..
- Combine flour, season salt, cayenne pepper, and baking powder in a pie pan or other shallow dish..
- Whisk together the beer, eggs, and oil in another pie plate or shallow dish..
- When oil has reached 375˚, begin soaking many pickle slices into liquid mixture..
- After soaking pickles in beer mixture, dredge slices in flour mixture..
- Carefully drop pickle slices into hot oil. Fry until golden brown. Remove from grease and set on paper towels on a plate..
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce. I don't use any. They're that good!.
If you find this Spicy Beer Battered Deep Fried Pickles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.