Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Enchilada Rojas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Enchilada Rojas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchilada Rojas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Run the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to enchilada rojas recipe. To cook enchilada rojas you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Enchilada Rojas:
- Use of SAUCE….
- Provide 8 of pulla chiles.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 of roma tomato.
- Prepare of ENCHILADA….
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Use 1 pack of corn tortillas.
- Get 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Use of TOPPINGS….
- Get 1/2 head of shredded lettuce.
- Get 1/2 of minced onion.
- Provide 1 package of mexican crumble cheese.
- Use of SALSA VERDE….
- Prepare 3 of tomatillos.
- Use 1/2 cup of cilantro.
- Take 1 of jalapeño.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 2 tbsp of salt.
Instructions to make Enchilada Rojas:
- Start by boiling your chicken (add salt & chicken flavor bouillon for more taste-optional). Once chicken is done, shred it, adding salt & pepper to taste. Set aside… DO NOT DUMP THE WATER THAT THE CHICKEN BOILED IN!.
- Then start your sauce by removing the seeds from the chiles & placing the chiles in a bowl with hot chicken broth (the water used to bowl the chicken). Completely submerse the chiles, roma tomato (sliced in half). Let sit for 10 mins so as to soften the dried chiles..
- Now put the chiles, broth & tomato into a blender. Add garlic clove & a pinch of salt. Blend! (There will be flakes from the chiles but that's to be expected).
- In a small sauce pan on the stove, pour your blender mix over a strainer (like the one I have in the picture below)to catch all the chile flakes. Turn on low heat..
- In a seperate skillet, grease bottom with vegetable oil & turn on medium heat. Take a corn tortilla & dip into the chile sauce, then place in greased skillet to fry. While frying, place a little bit of shredded chicken on one half of the tortilla & gently fold the other side over with a tongs, so as to make your first enchilada. Keep repeating these steps until the chicken is gone..
- Now for the salsa verde…boil tomatillos, jalapeño & clove of garlic. When finished boiling, add to blender with cilantro, a little onion, 2 tbsp salt & a cup of the water it all boiled in. Blend..
- Garnish your enchiladas with onion, lettuce & mexican crumble cheese. Serve & enjoy!.
If you find this Enchilada Rojas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.