Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and cheese enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and cheese enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. You can easily minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and cheese enchiladas recipe. You can have chicken and cheese enchiladas using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and cheese enchiladas:
- Provide 1 of Chicken.
- You need 1 of Onions.
- You need 1 of Garlic.
- Get 1 of Yellow bell pepper.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 can of of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of Flour tortillas.
- Provide 1 of Pepper jack cheese.
- You need 1 of Ricotta.
- Get 1 of Oil and butter.
- Use 3 can of of green chile enchilada sauce.
- Provide 1 of Mild salsa verde.
- Use 1 can of of mushrooms.
Steps to make Chicken and cheese enchiladas:
- I rinse my chicken off and put it in my crock pot over night. And season it with salt and pepper.
- In a saucepan I sauteed in butter and cooking oil and added the yellow pepper and the red pepper onions and garlic saute until they were nice and soft and then I added the chicken. also added the two cans of chicken broth cook for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Just fry the tortillas on both side.
- Next just add layers of ingredients together bake in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes until the cheese has melted. Eat and enjoy.
If you find this Chicken and cheese enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.