Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Enchiladas on the Stovetop recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Enchiladas on the Stovetop recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchiladas on the Stovetop recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as economically as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to enchiladas on the stovetop recipe. You can have enchiladas on the stovetop using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Enchiladas on the Stovetop:
- Prepare 8 of large 10 inch flour tortillas.
- Get 3 cups of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- Get 15 ounces of canned black beans.
- Provide 1 quart of enchilada sauce see my recipe.
- Get 2-1/2 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Take 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Take 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need To taste of chives chopped.
Instructions to make Enchiladas on the Stovetop:
- Cube the chicken add the spices and salt let marinate for 30 minutes..
- Heat a skillet and cook turning as needed..
- Cook till done and most liquids are reduced..
- Lay a tortilla flat and cover with enchilada sauce..
- Add beans and cheese across the center in a line all the way across. Add some chicken.
- Roll the empty sides over the filling in, and towards the center. Add rolled enchilada to a deep pan then cover with enchilada sauce..
- Add cheese and chives. Do the second layer going the opposite direction and cover with sauce and cheese. Cover and simmer 15 minutes..
- Let rest covered 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Enchiladas on the Stovetop recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.