Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ramen Shop at Home (Soy Sauce Flavor) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ramen Shop at Home (Soy Sauce Flavor) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is going. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ramen shop at home (soy sauce flavor) recipe. To cook ramen shop at home (soy sauce flavor) you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ramen Shop at Home (Soy Sauce Flavor):
- You need 800 ml of Water.
- Use 3 tbsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆ Sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of ☆ Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆ Vinegar.
- Use 1 tbsp of ☆ Chicken soup stock granules.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆ Chinese soup stock or Weipa.
- Get 1 dash of ☆ Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of portions Chinese-style noodles.
- Take 1 of Vegetables and proteins of your choice.
Instructions to make Ramen Shop at Home (Soy Sauce Flavor):
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Turn off the heat and add all the ingredients and stir. Turn on the heat again, bring it to a boil, and the soup is done..
- Cook the Chinese-style noodles. Pour the soup into a bowl right before the noodles are done. Drain the noodles, transfer to the bowl and top with your favorite toppings..
- Suggested toppings: Our family usually top our ramen with char siu, boiled egg, menma (pickled bamboo shoots), and green onions..
- Lately I've been using user "Demingo's" piquant pickled bamboo shoots. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144269-spicy-pickled-bamboo-shoots.
- I sometimes make the char sui by "Mama Ebi". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149711-melt-in-your-mouth-char-siu-in-a-pressure-cooker.
If you find this Ramen Shop at Home (Soy Sauce Flavor) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.