Quick Corn Fritters. Top Organic Food For A Healthy Life Delivered Right To Your Doorstep. Stir in the eggs and heavy cream until the batter is well-combined. Line a plate with paper towels.
While corn is thawing, mix all of the remaining ingredients except oil in a large bowl. Add thawed corn to batter and mix well. Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet on medium-high.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, quick corn fritters. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick Corn Fritters is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Quick Corn Fritters is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Top Organic Food For A Healthy Life Delivered Right To Your Doorstep. Stir in the eggs and heavy cream until the batter is well-combined. Line a plate with paper towels.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have quick corn fritters using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Corn Fritters:
- Get 50 grams of yellow cornmeal.
- Prepare 30 grams of plain flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 of salt, black pepper, parsley, garlic powder and cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 80 ml of milk or water.
- Take 250 grams of sweet corn.
Yes, you can absolutely freeze corn fritters. After they have Frozen, removed fritters from the pan and add them to an airtight freezer-safe container. The corn fritters will last in the freezer for two to three months. Add corn and chives, stir well until combined.
Instructions to make Quick Corn Fritters:
- Combine dry ingredients (cornmeal, flour, baking powder and seasoning) in a bowl.
- Whisk in the water or milk. Then add corn.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan. When the oil gets hot, drop a tablespoon worth of mixture into the pan (if you add more than that, the fritter will break) and flatten it. It should sizzle.
- Fry each side for 3-5 min. Serve warm with some chili sauce. Enjoy!.
These Quick and Crispy Corn Fritters are so quick to come together. You can have the batter whipped up in about fives minutes and the cook time in the skillet is under three minutes for each batch. These beauties combine sweet corn in a perfectly seasoned batter that crisps up on the edges but is sweet, tender and so tasty on the inside. Bakwan Jagung is Indonesian for corn fritters. This blogpost will give you a simple recipe for Indonesian corn fritters that you can make at home in no time.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food quick corn fritters recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply