Beef Stir Fry. Stir fries are my go-to for those nights when I can't deal with more than the bare minimum effort for dinner. A beef stir-fry that has wonderful flavors without using a ton of spices. Fresh ginger mixes will with the soy sauce and makes a quick and easy sauce.
Subscribe for more awesome Chinese recipes. From broccoli beef to beef with black bean sauce, these beef stir-fries are all quick and easy to Stir-frying is a quick and healthy way to get dinner on the table on a busy weeknight but delicious. How to Cut Beef For Stir-fry.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, beef stir fry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Stir Fry is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Beef Stir Fry is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Stir fries are my go-to for those nights when I can't deal with more than the bare minimum effort for dinner. A beef stir-fry that has wonderful flavors without using a ton of spices. Fresh ginger mixes will with the soy sauce and makes a quick and easy sauce.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef stir fry using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stir Fry:
- Prepare of flank steak.
- Make ready of broccoli (1 bunch).
- Prepare of red bell pepper.
- Make ready of square piece of fresh ginger.
- Make ready of peanut oil (can substitute vegetable oil).
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- Get of sesame oil (toasted).
- Get of brown sugar.
- Make ready of dry sherry.
- Prepare of corn starch.
- Get of White rice.
It's easy to identify the long grains of. In this ginger beef stir fry we marinate strips of beef sirloin in a honey soy marinade, then quickly fry them in a hot pan with julienned ginger, red chilis, and sliced garlic. This recipe for teriyaki beef stir fry is tender slices of beef sauteed with a variety of colorful vegetables, all coated in a quick and easy homemade teriyaki sauce. Beef Noodle Stir Fry – The easiest stir fry ever!
Instructions to make Beef Stir Fry:
- Put the flank steak in the freezer from anywhere between 10 minutes to 1 hour to toughen it before slicing it. Then, cut with the grain into 2 inch pieces, then cut perpendicularly into 1/8 inch thick slides..
- Marinade the flank steak slices in soy sauce for at least 5 minutes, although 1 hour is preferable..
- Cut the florets off the heads of broccoli. Halve them if they are larger than bite sized. Also, prepare the stem of the broccoli (white interior only), slicing on the bias into 1/8" slices..
- Prepare the red bell pepper by dicing it into 1/4" square pieces..
- Peel and grate the ginger using a fine zester, such as one from Microplane. Then, mince the garlic and add it to the ginger. Put 1 1/2 tsp of peanut oil in the mixture to prevent it from burning. Set aside..
- Make the sauce by adding 5 tbsp of oyster sauce, 3 tbsp chicken stock, 1 tsp sesame oil, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1 tbsp dry sherry, and 1 tsp corn starch. Set aside..
- Start cooking white rice..
- Heat 1 1/2 tsp peanut oil to high heat in a non-stick skillet. Drain the beef from the marinade, and then cook half of the flank steak. Once cooked, set aside and add another 1 1/2 tsp peanut oil to the pan. Allow it to reheat and then cook the other half of the beef in a similar manner. Each side will take about 45 seconds to cook. DO NOT overcook the beef. You will cook it again later, and can always make sure it's more cooked through if you're worried, but you cannot go back..
- Add 1 tbsp to a clean non-stick skillet. Wait for wisps of oil to appear, and then add the broccoli. Cook in the pan for 30 seconds. Then, add 1/3 cup of water to the pan, cover with a lid, and turn the heat down to medium. Cook for 2 minutes, or until tender (test with the tip of a knife). Once done, set aside on a paper towel-lined plate..
- Add 1 1/2 tsp of peanut oil to a clean non-stick skillet on high heat, and wait until the oil gives off wisps. Cook the peppers until they start to soften (about 1 – 1.5 minutes). When you start to see flecks of brown, add the aromatics (ginger, garlic, and oil). Cook for another 30 seconds. Add beef, broccoli, and sauce into the pan. Cook it all together just to reheat the parts that have cooled. Serve with white rice..
And you can add in your favorite veggies, making this to be the perfect clean-out-the-fridge type meal! It's not a beef and broccoli stir-fry without broccoli! If you like yours on the tender side, add more broth as needed and keep it cooking until it's as tender as you like it. How could we NOT love today's recipe? This Mongolian Beef Stir Fry is really easy to throw together, and you can pretty much use whatever veggies you have on hand!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food beef stir fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!