Taco dorito chicken casserole. I used Rotel in place of the salsa. Added a little taco seasoning to the cooked chicken and a little to the mixture before cooking. Instead of using canned corn, I used a bag of frozen (keeps from having.
This Dorito chicken casserole is a simple and flavorful meal with a crunchy cheese and Dorito chip topping and crust. The filling for the casserole is made with cooked diced chicken, sour cream, and condensed soup. A combination of mozzarella and cheddar cheeses are added before it's baked.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, taco dorito chicken casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
I used Rotel in place of the salsa. Added a little taco seasoning to the cooked chicken and a little to the mixture before cooking. Instead of using canned corn, I used a bag of frozen (keeps from having.
Taco dorito chicken casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Taco dorito chicken casserole is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have taco dorito chicken casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco dorito chicken casserole:
- Get 2 of chicken breast, cooked, and shredded.
- Take 2 cup of shredded mexican cheese.
- Get 1 can of 10.75 oz.cream of chicken soup.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of taco seasoning(i used my homemade, found on my profile.).
- Prepare 1 of large bag taco doritos.
- Make ready 2 cup of shredded lettuce.
- Take 2 of large tomatoes, diced.
What can I say, casserole recipes just work for my family. This Dorito casserole is layers of crushed Dorito tortilla chips, ground beef, salsa and cheese, all baked together to golden brown perfection. I'm all about the hearty casseroles, my family's favorites include beef noodle casserole, chicken and rice casserole, and this Mexican style Dorito casserole. See more ideas about dorito taco casserole, easy taco, mexican food recipes.
Steps to make Taco dorito chicken casserole:
- Preheat oven 350°f..
- In a small pan, bring water to boil.add chicken, and boil for 15-20 min, until chicken is no longer pink.take chicken out, and shred w/ a fork..
- In a large bowl mix together chicken,1c.of cheese, soup, milk,sour cream,and taco seasoning. mix well.
- Lightly grease a 9×13×2 baking dish.add a layer of crushed doritos across the bottom.top with chicken mixture, add 1c.of cheese, add another layer of doritos on top..
- Cover and bake for 30 min until bubbling hot..
- Remove from the oven and top with tomatoes and lettuce..
This cheesy Doritos Casserole is made with ground beef, tomatoes, chiles, sour cream and much more! It's an easy taco Make sure to try my super popular Fiesta Chicken Casserole too! Doritos Casserole is the Cheesy Taco Casserole of Your Dreams! This taco casserole is layers of tortilla chips, refried beans and beef, all topped with plenty of cheese and baked to perfection. How do you make taco casserole?
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food taco dorito chicken casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply