Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rosemary Rock Cornish Game Hen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rosemary Rock Cornish Game Hen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. This will go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rosemary rock cornish game hen recipe. To make rosemary rock cornish game hen you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rosemary Rock Cornish Game Hen:
- Prepare 2 of Rock Cornish Game Hens.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of rosemary (or 2 sprigs).
- Provide 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
Instructions to make Rosemary Rock Cornish Game Hen:
- In large crockpot, drizzle olive oil and sprinkle a small amount of the salt, pepper and paprika on the bottom of the pot.
- Place each hen in the pot, breast up.
- Mash garlic and spread on top of each hen.
- Sprinkle seasonings on top of each hen.
- Cover each hen with butter and rosemary.
- Pour broth in bottom of pot and cover.
- Cook on high for 4 1/2 hours.
- Place hens in nonstick baking dish and brush with butter sauce leftover in pot.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes to crisp the skin.
- Brush with butter sauce again before serving.
If you find this Rosemary Rock Cornish Game Hen recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.