Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's stuffed Cornish game hens recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's stuffed Cornish game hens recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's stuffed cornish game hens recipe. You can have brad's stuffed cornish game hens using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's stuffed Cornish game hens:
- You need 3 of Cornish game hens.
- Take 1 pkg of Mccormick brown sugar burbon marinade package.
- Use 1 stick of butter, divided.
- Use 1/2 cup of white zinfandel.
- Prepare of For the stuffing.
- Prepare 3 of strips, Applewood smoked bacon.
- Take 1 of large pretzel roll.
- Provide 1 of shallot, chopped.
- Take 2 of celery stalks, chopped.
- You need 3 of large crimini mushrooms, chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of dried cranberries.
- Provide 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dry basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- You need 1/2 tsp of herbs de province.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
Steps to make Brad's stuffed Cornish game hens:
- Wash birds inside and out. Pat dry..
- Place pretzel bun in a 200 degree oven directly on the rack. Bake until it dries, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile melt 1 tbs butter in a fry pan. Add shallot, celery, mushrooms, and cranberries. Sauté until everything is tender..
- Meanwhile, rub bird inside and out with seasonings from the marinade package..
- When veggies are tender and bun is dried, add seasonings, garlic, and bouillon to the veggies. Sauté one minute. Crumble the bun into the pan. Add 1/4 cup water. Bring to a simmer, shut burner off and cover pan. Let sit 10 minutes..
- Fluff up stuffing. Lay 1 bacon strip in the cavity of each bird. Fill cavity with stuffing..
- Place a rack in a LG baking dish. Pour in wine. Place birds on a rack in pan. Cover with foil. Place in a 350 degree oven for a half hour..
- Melt a half stick of butter. After a half hour. Remove foil from bird. Baste bird with butter every 10 to 15 minutes until bird reaches 165 degrees at the thickest part..
- Let birds rest 5 minutes after they are done. Serve immediately. I served it with a baked yam with butter and sprinkled with a touch of garlic powder and cinnamon. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's stuffed Cornish game hens recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.